Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Freckles-smaller


I have been away from blogging for a couple of months due to a death.  It was difficult to concentrate and focus on my art.  I however, am slowly bouncing back.  Last month, I started painting again to try to get 10 new paintings to display at the Second Cup on Ellerslie-which I hung ten of them today.

Last summer, I went to a historical site where they kept farm animals.  This little cow came up to me and posed.  I am slowly branching outwards with my paintings from still life to landscapes and now I have painted some animals.  Since I normally work from photos with my coloured pencils and other drawing mediums, I prefer to paint from life.  Cows however would not stay still.  I do like their personality and their gentle spirits.

Top to bottom:

"Freckles"
8x10"
Oil on Museum Quality Panel
$ 155.00 framed or $120.00 unframed
(plus shipping and handling)

"Freckles Portrait"

8x10"
Oil on Museum Quality Panel
$ 155.00 framed or $120.00 unframed
(plus shipping and handling)

For more information please email me: susanne@lamorearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...