Monday, March 7, 2011

Freckles

I had started this painting shortly after Christmas.  With my cat being sick, needing surgery, teaching, and my other smaller daily paintings, I had to put it aside until now.  Last summer, I took several photos of cows locally and am looking forward to painting them in the near future.  Freckles was taken at a historical site last summer.  Being a curious little cow, left his mother and came up to me to see what I was doing.  Seeing I had nothing to offer quickly went back to his mother's side.  I was fortunate enough to take some great pictures.

As this painting is currently unavailable, this spring, in May I will be having a joint exhibition with Frank Haddock at the Artra Art School.  This painting will be for sale then.

12x12"
Oil on Museum Quality Panel
currently unavailable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...