Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pears


These two were painted from life.  What I really about painting from life is the challenge of seeing the different colours.  If I had used a photograph, I would have missed the subtle colours  that were interacting with each other.  I am learning how to photograph paintings.  I am sorry to say but the actual paintings are brighter.  I will get there on uploading better pictures.

From top to bottom:

"Self Assured Pear"
8x8"

Oil on Museum Quality Panel
$ 135.00 framed or $95.00 unframed
(plus shipping and handling)

"Close Associates"
8x8"
Oil on Museum Quality Panel
$ 135.00 framed or $95.00 unframed
(plus shipping and handling)
For more information please email me: susanne@lamorearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...