Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Luminous Persimmon

It has been a slight while since my last posting.  To keep you all updated on what's going on in my art world is that I have been busy drawing.  My drawing of Amber is finished (and has been for quite some time) and will be posting that very shortly.  I am almost finished another drawing of a cat and hope to have that posted in the next week or so and am currently working on a portrait of Ama (which her portrait is about half done).  Intermittently, daily painting has been interjected into my life. I do this to keep up my skills with a brush and enhance my observational skills in interpreting colours.

6x6 Oil on Museum Quality Panel

$89.95 framed
$55.00 unframed
(plus shipping and handling)
for more information please contact susanne@lamorearts.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...