Monday, May 28, 2012

Amber Anne In Progress

A sixteen by twenty pastel drawing that I have just completed.  The picture above shows my progress last month.  I will not be posting the completed drawing of Amber Anne for a little while as I give my eyes a break and with time, look at my drawing with  fresh eyes. The drawing of Amber Anne will not be available to purchase as I am currently having a solo show next March (2013)  and need to get inventory. Today I have made a decision on my next drawing which will be a person and yet need to determine the size.  Moreover, I have started doing some studies of a new medium I am exploring and will be doing a small 5x7" picture.  I hope to have that one posted towards the end of June if all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...