Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Amber Anne








Amber Anne, who has Amber coloured eyes, was nonchalantly lying on my bed on sunny spring morning. The sun began to creep across her and I grabbed my camera and began clicking wildly.  Spontaneously, I stood above her and she leaned back and gave me this perfect pose.  I just had to do this drawing and will be revisiting this composition in full colour in the future. Amber is quite the character as she loves to play fetch and sometimes before going to bed she brings her mangled green coloured mouse( she only likes the green one) for me to attempt to throw it. Strange girl indeed!

The drawing of Amber is currently unavailable as I am working towards a solo show coming in March 2013. 

16x20"
Pastel
For Sale: please contact susanne@lamorearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...