Monday, April 30, 2012

Pixie

I attempted this drawing with pastel.  Historically I have used sepia coloured pencils to create a similar look but they do take a long time and trying to do one a month is more reasonable with pastels than the pencil medium. I love drawing cat's eyes and dread the challenge of the ears. They are challenging but I learn from each experience.  Currently I am working on another drawing with pastel but it is 16x20 and if you are interested see my other website at www.lamorearts.com. This drawing which is in progress is featured on my blog there.  I just finished a show this past weekend where Pixie and Eyes of the Beholder were shown and am grateful that Pixie sold.

9x12" unframed and 14x17" double matted framed

sold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...