Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hidden Treasure

Another summer's eve where Mary a volunteer where I work and myself went driving around to take photos of landscapes.  As we were driving along a secluded road that had rows and rows of trees, a brief break appeared as I looked to my left and I saw a glimpse of this landscape.  As Mary stopped the car, I fought my way through the thick branches to take this picture of a farmer's field.  I tried something different with this panel.  Being a previous painting that I did not like, I painted a warm tone over it and forgot all about it.  Having a spontaneous moment, I decided to give it a try with this landscape and loved the effect it gave.  I will do more of this in the near future.

8x10"
Oil on Quality Museum Panel
Framed: $155.00
Unframed: $120.00
(plus shipping and handling)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susanne. I found your blog through the "Creaturesall" magazine. Your paintings are beautiful with lovely light. I especially liked the painting you did of your cat. Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...